This process is simple, straightforward and shouldn’t take more than a few minutes to complete.
First off, I am starting with the idea that you already have a WordPress website and you are logged in to your fomo by instinct accounts.
Follow these simple steps
- Inside the Dashboard of Fomo by Instinct you will find all the Campaigns that you have created, if you haven’t created a campaign please do so by clicking on the create campaign button. Now, each campaign has a button on the right side (3 dots). Click that and you will be able to see the “Install Pixel” button.
- Now, you will be able to see the Tracking code under the Install Pixel section. Click on copy pixel or select and copy the whole pixel code.
- Now you should go to your WordPress website where you want to install the Fomo by Instinct pixel code.
- Hover the Plugins item from the menu and then click on Add new link.
- Now you can search for something like “Insert header footer” plugin in the search bar.
- Keep in mind that there are a lot of plugins who can achieve the same result. I am choosing a very simple plugin named “Insert Script In Headers And Footers“.
- Click on Install now and make sure to activate it after the installation is completed.
- Now that you have the plugin ready, the only thing left to do is to hover your Settings menu item from your wordpress and click on the link where it says the name of the plugin that you just installed.
- You will see three sections one for header, one for body and one for footer.
- Now all that is left to do is to paste the Pixel code you just copied from Fomo by Instinct under Scripts in Header
- After pasting the code and clicking on the Save button, you must go and access your wordpress blog to initiate the first load of the Fomo by Instinct pixel.
- Now, make sure to have your created Campaign enabled and you should be good to go!